Saturday, October 23rd, 2021
12pm to 6pm
Kolb Park, Indian Rocks Beach
This beachy version of the German tradition has become a signature event for the IRB community and has helped to raise funds for Action 2000 (A2K). Oktoberfest proceeds have allowed A2K to jointly fund several City street-scaping projects, pedestrian benches and shelters along Gulf Boulevard and much more.
Enjoy live music, great beer, international food vendors, arts and crafts vendors, our famous Keg Throwing and Stein Carrying Contests, and a 50/50 Raffle all day long. Winners have gone home with over $3,000!
Join in the fun and help improve our IRB Community!
ALL PROCEEDS RAISED BENEFIT OUR IRB COMMUNITY!
Brought to you by:
Follow Us on Facebook
and on Instagram
Directions to Oktoberfest in Kolb Park
1507 Bay Palm Blvd.
Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785
1. From Tampa - take I-275 south (toward St. Petersburg)
2. Over the Howard Frankland Bridge - 7.8 miles
3. Take SR-688 – Exit 31 (toward MLK Jr./Ulmerton Road) - 0.2 miles
4. Merge onto FL-688 W (toward Indian Rocks Beach) - 13.2 miles
5. Turn Right onto Gulf Blvd / FL-699 / CR-183 - 0.9 miles
6. Turn Right onto 15th Avenue - 0.1 miles
7. Kolb Park is located between 15th and 16th Avenues
Bay Palm Blvd will be closed for this event.
Parking is permitted along the City streets.