As the first - and often the last - contact a visitor has at an event, enthusiastic and helpful volunteers are crucial to the event's success. We're always looking for friendly people who'd like to volunteer for a worthwhile cause and want to be associated with this signature event. Volunteering has never been more rewarding!
Want to make the community aware of your organization?
The benefits to bringing a team of volunteers from your organization is a great way to:
· Build teamwork and camaraderie in a casual setting
· Increase organization exposure
· Be involved in events that directly benefit our community
· Promote and showcase IRB
· And just have fun together
We need volunteers on the day of the event to help with:
· Welcoming customers to the event and assisting with directions
· Encouraging entry to games & contests
· Game & contest setup and support
· Wine and Beer Sales
· Checking IDs and issuing wristbands
· Ticket sales for grand prize drawing & 50/50
· Set-up, tear down & cleanup
· Decorating presenter booth areas: Silent Auction, Food & Beverage tents
Volunteer shifts are 2 hours and check in is 15 minutes prior to the start of your shift.
Volunteer Contact Information:
Anne Todia at email@example.com or call 727-512-9140.